"Hey Skyeler! Check this out!!!!!"
Skyeler fell back against the neighboring lockers,holding her chest,attempting to catch her breath.
"Oh my God,Bob!! What the hell was that all about?!?"
"Sorry,Skye,but look!"
Skyeler looked the short kid in front of her from head to toe,nothing looked out of the ordinary. Black shirt with a ninja on it,black jeans,black and white Chuck Taylor's,shaggy;uncombed black hair,big blue eyes looking eagerly at her,awaiting her to notice what was different about his appearance.
"Uhhh...Bob,you look the same as you always do."
He reached into his backpack,pulling out a black,one piece outfit.
"My new ninja suit came! Remember I told you I was getting it last week in science?"
Skye searched as far back as her memory could take her,she just couldn't remember him telling her. She couldn't recall Bob even being in her science class. But she hated to break the kid's spirit,so she acted as if she recalled the boy telling her about it.
"Ohhhhh yeah...now I remember! That's cool,Bob."
She glanced down at her watch. It was getting close to 3:30,she had promised Jack she's meet him at 3:15.
"Hey Bob,show it to me later,ok? I promised Jack that I would meet him outside like,15 minutes ago. We have...important...stuff to do."
Bob got an evil gleam in his eye. He narrowed his eyes and smiled up at Skyeler slyly. He slowly drew in a breath and opened his mouth as if he was to respond. Instead,he screamed-
"SKYELER AND JACKSON SITTING IN A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Resisting the strong urge to smack the kid into next week,Skye used her own ninja skills to jump behind him and cover his mouth.
"Jack. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend. Got It?"
"Skyeler,I know Jackson isn't your boy friend,silly. He's your boyfriend."
"Yes...wait. NO!!! Look you little punk,keep your nose in your own business,ok? Don't you have some pickles to steal or something?"
"Skyeler,lunch was over hours ago. Nobody has any pickles anymore. So what important stuff are you and Jackson to attend to?"
"Special stuff. I can't tell you. If I did I'd have to kill you. And I honestly don't have time for prison."
Closing her locker,she started off down the hallway. Suddenly,Jude,Skye's neighbor,walked into the hall from the gym. He looked at her and smiled.
"Beat it,twerp. I got some other business to take care of."
Bob looked at Jude,then back at Skye.
"Ohhhh...I get it now..."
"Bob. Go. Now. See you later,ok?"
"Alright,alright...audios acquittance!"
"Hi Skye."
Jude smiled at Skye.
"Hi Jude."
Skye smiled back. Jack bolted up the hall.
"SKYE! We gotta go-NOW!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment